A PIECE OF BREAD, A GLASS OF WATER FOR YEMEN
THE PEOPLE OF YEMEN NEED YOUR HELP FAST. PLEASE DONATE NOW
- In October 2018, the united nations estimated 85,000 children under the age of 5 have died from starvation.
- 3.3 million children and lactating women suffer from acute malnutrition.
- an international organisation estimated 5000 new cases of cholera daily.
- and failure of donor countries to fulfills their pledges may force united nations to reduce food rations to 12 million Yemenis and cut off life-saving services to 2.5 million malnourished children.
WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN YEMEN?
Yemen has long been one of the poorest countries in the Middle East. In March 2015, a long-running political crisis escalated into violence, with devastating consequences for people who live in Yemen.
Through your donation, we can provide people in need with a brighter future. Perhaps a large majority of us have never experienced or knowing extreme poverty or life in a war zone.
SUPPLY SAFE DRINKING WATER, BRING LIFE TO YEMENIS
SAVE YEMEN: FOOD AID (BREAD) & SAFE DRINKING WATER PROJECT
To many of us, no matter how bad our financial situation or the place we live in, we still have food for ourselves, a clean and safe water to drink, a roof to at least to spend the night and shield us from the elements, and we can move around in relatively safe environment with no bomb exploding around us or someone shooting to kill in our direction.
AL-I’TISAM BAKERY LOCATED IN TWO DESPERATE LOCATIONS;
PLEASE HELP TO SPONSOR THE DAILY COST TO PRODUCE 20,000 PIECES OF BREAD IN YEMEN.
- ZABID, HODEIDA
- Production: 8000 pieces of bread daily
- Cost per day: MYR1,500 or US$360
- Number of beneficiaries per day: 800 families
- TAYBAH, SANA’A
- Production: 12000 pieces of bread daily
- Cost per day: MYR2,500 or US$600
- Number of beneficiaries per day: 1200 families
Bread will be distributed on a daily basis
As of to-date, 2,300,000,000 pieces of bread have been delivered since Sep 2017 – for a total of 230,000 beneficiaries.
Please donate more and together we can do more to help our brothers and sisters in Yemen
WHY SAVE YEMEN?
Our situation is very much different from the daily life of Gazan, Syrian, Rohingya, Yemenis and many more who have no choice at all but to live in a zone of death.
To each of them, every minute is a struggle just to stay alive; to find something edible to eat that is including grass and plants, water to drink and sometimes they have to make do with dirty water or without a safe place to sleep for the night.
YOUR DONATION MATTERS!
Get in-depth info and support our mission to deliver bread (food aid) and safe drinking water aid to the people in war-torn Yemen
WE HAVE BEEN WORKING IN YEMEN SINCE 2017 AND COUNTING.
DO CONTRIBUTE! so we can do more to help the suffering brothers and sisters in Yemen