WOULD YOU BE KIND ENOUGH TO SPONSOR A TENT FOR THIS HOMELESS FAMILY FROM IDLIB?
Cost per each tent: USD330 OR to share the cost with 10 of your friends at USD33 each.
Donations can be channeled to our account:
Al-I’tisam Relief Program Association
MAYBANK : 562478141589
CIMB : 8600633583
BIMB : 12038010114731
Remaining days before mission
Since December 2019, 500,000 people have fled from the deadly offensive of the Assad regime in Idlib. The number continues to accelerate as the battle front widen and becoming more vicious. The majority of these families have been forced to relocate several times since the war began in 2011.
How to sponsor?
- You sponsor a tent all by yourself, or
- Share the cost of one tent with a group of your friends.
- Cost per tent : USD330
- Cost per person per a Group of 10 : USD33 per person
- Number of tent required : 1000 units
- Total cost : USD330,000
The cumulative effect of 8 years living as refugees has taken its toll. In many cases, savings are long depleted, precious valuables have been sold off and the men could not get a steady job to support their family. Lives have been miserable for many, they can’t pay rent or cover their basic needs including to feed their loved ones.
The main destinations for the refugees are the Turkish border north of Idlib, Afrin and Northern Aleppo. Many are without a place to stay. They cannot afford to rent a house or buy a proper tent for their family. It is heartbreaking to see the life they are living in especially the children, the olds and the sicks.
Would you like to sponsor a tent for a family?
- 6 meter x 4 meter x 2.15 meter.
- 2 rooms, good for a family of 6 to 8 people.
- USD330 each.
- Price inclusive of the cost of the tent, transportation from Turkey to destinations in Syria and installation.
- Durable, light, easy to assemble and disassemble (in case the family have to move again).
- Good ventilation, protect occupants from rain and cold wind.
“Whosoever relieves from a believer some grief pertaining to this world, Allah will relieve from him some grief pertaining to the Hereafter.”
Hadith Rasulullah SAW
SPREAD THE NEWS
We are very grateful to you for sharing this donation campaign to social media below. It really helps expose the campaign we propose to the community out there. Click on any button below: